All the info you need if you want to attend the in-person event in Hamburg
**SATURDAY TICKET:** Expo doors open at 12pm. Includes Saturday workshops and evening concert.
**SUNDAY TICKET:** Sunday Exposition from 9am. Includes Sunday workshops and community stage.
**COMBO TICKET:** Combo discount! Includes all workshops, community stage, AND Saturday evening concert!
ALL tickets include access to:
+Select taiko classes of Hamburg taiko groups during the week leading up to the event.
+Friday informal social/touristic program.
+Monday informal drum and social time at the TAIKO BASTARDS rehearsal rooms.
WHERE TO BUY:
Tickets will be sold online through PromoTix.
The link will be posted on JUNE 1st on the ETE21 website, through the email list, on Facebook and Instagram. Keep your eyes out!
ALL participants require a valid ticket to take part (Corona regulations/contact tracing). This includes all volunteers, performers, and workshop leaders. Performers receive a free Saturday ticket. As workshop leaders will be confirmed only in July, successful applicants will receive a 15 EUR refund by the end of August for each workshop they lead.
- Tickets may be refunded in full up to 60 days before the 16th October with no penalty.
- Cancellations made 60 to 7 days before the 16th October will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made after 7 days before the 16th October event will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- Appeals will be considered by the organiser on a case by case basis.
- In the event of Corona-related restrictions on number of attendees, priority will be given based on date of ticket purchase. If this occurs, the organisers will let you know your ticket status by email as soon as possible.